Basic Information: What is Garcinia Cambogia?

Garcinia Cambogia by BodyVega is a dietary supplement which effectively works in helping you to eliminate unnecessary cravings for food at inappropriate times. This special supplement will work in harmony with your diet and exercise regimen to lose weight in a healthy manner. This review is based on our extensive research about the product and individual experiences of many customers who have tried it.

Formula

BodyVega Garcinia Cambogia pills contain 63% Hydroxycitric Acid which is the main and most vital ingredient in the product. The percentage of Hydroxycitric Acid in this particular brand is high, which guarantees you clear results. The rest of the 37% consists of;

Directions

For the best results, you have to take two pills of BodyVega Garcinia Cambogia twice a day. It is recommended that you take them 20-30 minutes before a major meal with a glass water, or as directed by your physician. If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother, less than 18 years of age or currently taking medication for an ongoing illness (asthma, diabetes etc.), you should consult your doctor before taking this or any other dietary supplement.

Price

The listed price of BodyVega Garcinia Cambogia on Amazon.com is $49.99 for a bottle of 90 capsules. They offer a 50% discount while the product is in stock, and also a special discount (24.95% off) when you buy it with another similar product. The price may differ depending on seasonal offers and special offers by different websites.

Possible Side Effects

Side effects caused by BodyVega Garcinia Cambogia may vary from one person to another while some may not get any side effects at all. Mild effects such as dry mouth and headaches have been observed as side effects of this product while some show mild cases of diarrhea and stomach aches as well. If you get any of these symptoms while taking the supplement, it is recommended that you immediately stop taking it and visit a doctor. Since this supplement increases your serotonin levels, if you take it while being on anti-depressants, you may face a serious risk of getting Serotonin Syndrome which can cause severe neurologic symptoms such as hallucinations or stuttering. Therefore, always meet your physician before taking any supplement if you are consuming any longterm medications.

Manufacturer’s Commitment

BodyVega offers you a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product, however, they do not define how long you should wait before seeing a proper result. Garcinia Cambogia has been publicly endorsed by popular physicians, but we have observed that medical or scientific researchers noticeably avoid backing this HCA supplement. The customer reviews for this product are in two different extremes. For the majority, it has worked even though there are complaints about mild side effects. However, about 10% of customers have not had a positive outcome while using the product.

The Bottom Line

BodyVega Garcinia Cambogia is a dietary supplement which contains a natural HCA extract which has been used for generations for weight loss purposes. It helps you combat obesity in several ways including as an appetite suppressant and a fat burner. The negative side effects of the product include headaches and diarrhea. The lack of clinical research evidence to prove the effectiveness of the product along with the negative feedback from customers, this product may not be the one to try.

Do you want to find an effective Garcinia Cambogia supplement? Check out our top rated Garcinia Cambogia products